7/2/07

Race Day

A couple days I got a phone call from Simon informing me that 3 people had pulled out of a premium driving experience his friend had arranged at a private track a couple hours drive north of London. Would we like to take the pre-paid package? Yes please. Peter, Jenny and I travelled to Prestwold and took turns driving a Ferrari,Lamborghini,Aston Martin, Jaguar, and Porsche five miles a piece. Very exhilarating. Reviews: Peter and Evan were most impressed with the Aston Martin DB9 Vantage for overall performance/comfort/being a Bond car. Jenny's favorite was the Porsche Carrera, she also gets bragging rights for the highest driver evaluation marks from the instructors: at 93/100 the team-leader. I was reduced to a fit of giggles on watching from the pit area as Jenny screamed around the bend and blew by two other cars at 150+mph











5 comments:

Thrushsong said...

I've always known that Jenny is the complete competitor.

Jennifer Payne said...

This just solidifies my knowledge that you guys are the coolest on the planet!! Sounds like an awesome time! :)

vanderlt said...

How fun! I have enjoyed reading your blog. Life is full of wonder and wonderful all at the same time!

Stephanie said...

Sweet, Jenny!
Sounds like an awesome time. :)

Paul said...

this sounds too good to be true. you are extremely lucky, or are rather good at photoshop. in either case, you deserve heartfelt congrats.