The pictures are miscellaneous snapshots of the last couple weeks. As has been the custom this year, we continue to spend as much time as possible nosing around London's fabulous open air markets and taking evening walks in Holland Park, Kensington Palace Gardens, and the Southbank.
7/27/07
transition time again...
Summer hasn't really arrived yet. There have been record levels of rainfall in the U.K. resulting in serious flooding around the country. In between summer downpours, J and I have been enjoying our last few days together in London. On Sunday, she flies back to Montana to rejoin the family business and to scout out a flat for our second stint in Missoula. I'll be hanging around here for another month, finishing and submitting my thesis (which is coming along nicely), and wrapping up the remaining strands of our life here.
The pictures are miscellaneous snapshots of the last couple weeks. As has been the custom this year, we continue to spend as much time as possible nosing around London's fabulous open air markets and taking evening walks in Holland Park, Kensington Palace Gardens, and the Southbank.








The pictures are miscellaneous snapshots of the last couple weeks. As has been the custom this year, we continue to spend as much time as possible nosing around London's fabulous open air markets and taking evening walks in Holland Park, Kensington Palace Gardens, and the Southbank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The times of transition that I have experienced are not among my favorite memories though they are often linked to them in coming just before or just after. I hope in your case both situations will apply.
I regret that I have not participated directly in your London experience but have lived it through your pictures and posts.
Thanks for this latest installment.
looking good :)
So I take this to mean you won't be stopping by Tennessee during a road trip out west? :(
Post a Comment