7/17/07

To all those radiohead people in my life...


I've had plenty of arguments with selected indie nerds about OK Computer, usually ending with the nerds screaming something like "How can you say that Kid A is the most perfect radiohead album you blanking philistine...." and so on. Well this link goes out to all of them. Kid A is the best and this proves that i'm a more dedicated OK Computer fan as well.The fact that I found out about the album through my obsessive, daily browsing of asthmatickittyrecords for the latest sufjan gossip is obviously of no consequence.

Download and Enjoy. I especially liked the cover by Dave Bazan (of Pedro the Lion fame).

1 comment:

Jennifer Payne said...

Hey Evan! I think we've already had the conversation where I explained why I am not a super Radiohead fan. However, I do like the song Karma Police, which happens to be on OK Computer, so I'll support you in a small way. :) When are you coming home, by the way?