10/15/07

New Yorker Festival interview

Readers of Seymour Hersh's fine article on Iran in The New Yorker, ought to check out his recent conversation with NY magazine editor-in-chief David Remnick. There's other good stuff to check out too...Salmon Rushdie and Orhun Palmuk, Sigur Ros, etc. One day I'd like to go to the New Yorker festival in person. Who's up for it?

6 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Hey!! love love love David Remnick, and Hersh is awesome. Yes, I had read that article and am now worried about our future...(not that I wasn't before...) I watched part of the interview (thanks for the link). Pretty cool!! I have always wanted to go to the New Yorker festival. It sounds so cool!! I'm totally there! :)

Thrushsong said...

Evan, I read the article and listened to the article also. It is a great thing to be educated by one's son.

Thrushsong said...

Sorry, should have said, "listened to the interview"

philip said...

hey... can you give me your address? we want to send you guys a christmas card this year. WOOOT.

Evan said...

Jen: glad you're on board for the festival!

Ted: glad you enjoyed the links and hope N. Carolina was fun too.

Phil: send me an email (thyisaword@gmail.com) sometime so I can get you guys' contact info as well. Miss you and would like to be in better contact. We live at: 316 Lavasseur St. Missoula, MT 59802.

Barry Howe said...

I clicked on the link for a passing perusal, but found it too interesting to stop.

Now I want to be a journalist

Or something...