4/24/06

7:34



Quiet evening. Jenny made penne, I made a fire. We ate and basked.

I've grown quite attached and accustomed to this house. Unconscious feelings of ownership are surfacing as the final month of our occupancy is about to begin.

Spring is making a valiant effort of it. If I saunter out on the deck with a piping cup of coffee in each hand I'm nearly comfortable in a t-shirt....

Maybe it's the surreal beauty of the mountains surrounding us or the high degree of uncertainty in my life at the moment but lately I've been drawn back to the art of Andy Goldsworthy. Though some find his sculptural rearrangements of nature within nature a touch annoying, his work often succeeds brilliantly. The artist doesn't seem to have a personal online gallery though a google search reveals many of his installations on a variety of gallery sites. What do you think?


No comments: