Game: 6) B 7) A 8) D 9) E 10) E 11) C 12) Eparallel reasoning question: A
I missed question 9, but got the rest. 12 minutes is a little slow for what you have to do though! Good luck!
12 minutes and getting 6 out of 7 is quite good!
I got the second one right! I haven't really given the first a good try. I'll think about doing that sometime when I'm in a really active brain mood. :) Thanks for the fun logic!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Game: 6) B 7) A 8) D 9) E 10) E 11) C 12) E
parallel reasoning question: A
I missed question 9, but got the rest. 12 minutes is a little slow for what you have to do though! Good luck!
12 minutes and getting 6 out of 7 is quite good!
I got the second one right! I haven't really given the first a good try. I'll think about doing that sometime when I'm in a really active brain mood. :) Thanks for the fun logic!
Post a Comment