6/9/08

our new place in MD

I think it's fairly likely that anyone who happens to check this page already has a rough notion of our whereabouts. If not: we moved to Maryland!

Jenny has just begun a thirteen month Masters of Education program at the University of Maryland and we are living on the campus of Brooke Grove Retirement Village in Olney, MD where I am working for the summer as a somewhat overeducated landscaper.

A perk of our new Assisted Living lifestyle is the peace of mind afforded by the knowledge that help is only a cord's pull away.









































3 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Yay for delicious enchiladas and your first visitors! :)

Stephanie said...

jeopardy...looks like you guys are really trying to fit in with the other residents. ;) hehe.

torbjorn said...

I am thinking of getting me one of them cords myself - they should come in very handy in many situations