9/23/07
316 Lavasseur St.
We made it. After a rather uneventful roadtrip which was largely spent listening to Professor J. Rufus Fears wax eloquent about Aeschylus, Bonhoeffer, Marcus Aurelius, the Book of Job, and so on, I have been spending the majority of the last few days building furniture with allen wrenches. Interesting how a place can influence you immediately: after only a few days back in Missoula I find myself favoring the flannel shirts and being more obsessive about recycling. With luck I might even secure a job at the Good Food Store. The house Jenny found for us is excellent. There is plenty to do but plenty to appreciate, especially the location on the river and in the old downtown area.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute house! What are your plans now that you're back in Missoula? ...besides possibly working at the Good Food Store.
Evan, What a fun little house. Reminds me of the era and size of the first house your mother and I rented in Loma Linda. You could vacuum the whole house from one outlet. Kudos to Jenny for her great find.
Post a Comment